M.A. Corporate and Organizational Communication
The program covers a wide range of applied communication topics, including how to:
- Navigate organizational networks effectively
- Influence coworkers, clients, and even your boss
- Interact with people from diverse populations
- Make the most of electronic media to effectively communicate
- Converse with others one-on-one, in both small and large group
As part of the Corporate M.A. program, WVU faculty travel to four locations throughout the state. Classes usually occur on two partial weekends with complimentary online work. Students typically finish all 36 hours in 2 years. Graduation occurs upon satisfactory completion of both the coursework and a comprehensive examination.
The Admissions Process
Individuals who have earned an undergraduate degree (B.A., B.S., or equivalent) degrees may apply. The program does not require GRE/GMAT scores or letters of recommendation.
Talented faculty engage students using a variety of teaching methods and applied assignments. They are also internationally known for their research in Communication Studies.Learn more about the Corporate M.A. faculty